Re: [Re:Splitting a Signal Box Data Stream]

Mitch:

Thanks for your response.

I've gotten pretty close to the stage you've mentioned, can you
ask your friend to be a little more specific about the splice?

Do you also recall exactly what hardware (ie. Signal Box) &
software was being used and whether or not there was any other
kind of special procedures or tweaks that were required?

TIA

TP