Re: Computers

I do not know Acer, but what is the proessor speed of this computer?

32 MB RAM will not be sufficient.  You will soon be looking for more memory for
speed.  Personally, I will buy the best there is, because 3-6 months from now this
$700 system will be worthless for you.

Girish Patel, M.D.

ChrisPR1 wrote:

> I'm looking to upgrade my current computer system, and in my pursuit i found a
> factory outlet selling new Acer comps...
> 32MB Ram, 4.1GB HD, 24x CD, 56K Modem, 3D sound and speakers, 1.44MB,
> keyboard, mouse, and various programs...$700 new
> I haven't really heard of the Acer brand name, though.  At least not on the
> level as a dell, cpq, or gtw...Anyone have any opinions about the Acer name
> brand?
> Thanks,
> Chris

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard213.vcf"