Re: Gen:Bradley indicator

Rters,

  For those who wanted more information on Bradley, Stock Market
  Prediction  gives exact details on how to go about in calculating
  the line of aspectivity or as Bradley calls it the sideograph.

  Information on CC Zain astrodynes can be obtained from :-

    http://www.light.org/catalog.htm

  which contains a list of courses which may be of interest. The one
  you are interested in  is the book on stellar healings and progressing
  the horoscope.  A more specific book about astrodyne without any
  specific application to any branch of astrology is the handbook on
  Astrodynes. Please note it's not an easy task trying to incorporate
  the calculation of astrodynes on progression.

> re:Bradley indicator. Correct me if I am wrong but as I remember he
> simply took the sines of the heliocentric longitudes

  Standard Bradley does not consider heliocentric positions although
  modified Bradley does.

  Refer to the booklet for computation details. Your treatment of these
  aspects is incorrect.

  On the topic of Mean of Five, you will not have any problems with
  discontinuity if before you add them together you adjust for the
  360 to 0 degrees crossover for each individual planet, .eg take
  the delta and it to a running total. Remember Mean of Five merely
  produces an artificial object. Once you have the figure for MOF
  you can  then choose to plot it continously or as 0 to
  360 degrees. No plunge as you describe it.

> Sort of a
> circular discontinuity that is inherent in that form of accounting for
> rotary motion.

  True only if you are thinking in circles! But if you treat it as
  distance then you won't have the problem.

  Clement