Re:FUTR: DTN Symbols Change Monday

I received the following message from DTN.

ATTENTION DTN FINANCIAL SERVICES SUBSCRIBERS

7/17/98  12:45 P.M. CDT

   On Sunday night July 19 DTN will be changing its
Futures symbol format.  The year and month codes will be
transposed.  For example SP8U will become SPU8. This
format has become the standard in the Commodity futures
industry.  All of our  software providers have been notified
and have assured us that each software is equipped to handle
the conversion.

   In our menu choices, the changes will be made for you and will
be transparent.  But be aware that if you go to the quick quote
feature and request a quote by typing in the symbol, the old
symbol will not work.