FUTR: DTN Symbols Change Monday

DTN Futures Traders,

I was on the phone with DTN on Saturday regarding other business when they
informed me that they are switching all of their future contract symbols on
Monday from their current format to the more conventional format.  (SP8U
will become SPU8, etc.).  I just  checked the night time Globex  symbol ,
@SP8U, to see if the old symbol really was dead.  Yes, it is dead.  I
switched it over to the new symbol, @SPU8, and I am back in business.

It appears that you will want to change any futures symbols you follow to
the new format prior to the open on Monday.

Am I the only one that did not know about this DTN ticker change?  Please
let me know if anyone else received word on this.

Good Trading,

Dan Tillemans