Program and JVC

John:

For some reason I am unable to get my posting to you.  Using
jvc689@xxxxxxx keeps returning Host Unknown (host not found);
permanent fatal error.

At any rate, the answer to your question is a definite yes!  That is the
program name and it was a disaster.  We traded through a broker that the
promoter suggested who followed the guidelines of the program;  what a trip.
We lost our original $7500 and more, plus the cost of the program.  And he
is at it again. And there will be people out there who, because of his
claims about what this trading system can do, will spend the $10,000.  They
lose, and he'll make thousands.  Its a disgrace!!!!!!

The advertising of these types is so questionable it is a wonder that there
is not a federal agency that can nail them for false advertising;  I am
certain they could not back up their trading result claims.

Regards,
John
jdfo@xxxxxxxxx

jdfo@xxxxxxxxx