Re: Bill Williams & other creeps

While I dislike many of these "dream sellers" as much as anyone.....let's
remember......

Trading successfully is a learned "skill".....the easy part is seeing the
results of a highly skilled trader and getting excited about the
possibilities.......

Let's compare that to other "skills".......

I've watched many golf videos on how to play golf......guess what???  I
stink at golf(although I do enjoy playing).........I just have to admit to
myself that realistically
I cannot feed my family by playing golf.

I think what many don't understand is that....trading is like every other
occupation in the world in one respect.....some people have "what it takes"
to be or become a good _________(fill in the blank)  and some don't and they
should move on and NOT complain that it is someone else's fault that they
cannot _______(fill in the blank)......

Just because one has money and a brain does not qualify one to be a
successful trader.

The difference between trading for a living and other occupations is one
important difference...............A bad trader loses his money.....a bad
______ can continuously
move on collecting money from their employer until the employer realizes
that person
is incompetent at his/her job.....then they move to another employer or
change job types that is more suited to him/her......

The biggest question one faces trading or anything else is to honestly
determine IF you should continue....so you failed!!!!.....who
cares!!!!!.....move one to something you can be successful at.....

Just make sure you don't blame your winnings/losings on anyone else AND
understand
that when you take up this potentially rewarding trade....that it may not be
for you.........AND like every other skill....there will be plenty of "snake
oil" salesmen who
will "prey on your greed" to separate you from your money..............

At least a forum like this brings together the many experiences that
different people have with these "snake oil" salesmen.....

Tom Stein
comfut@xxxxxxx