Re: MKT - DOW, and the next ten years

A few thoughts about this 10 years talk. We can calmly discuss these
bullish or bearish forecasts indefinitely and I'm sure we will. The
question is, who's ideas should you believe? Here's my opinion on how to
evaluate the person. Has the person been actively involved in the markets
through bear markets as well as bull? Did they predict the entire upcoming
bull market before 1982? Do they make money directly from customers or by
vending information and advise from their predictions?

If they have the right answers to the above(Yes, yes and no.) then I'd give
them a lot more credence. The market will go where it will, when it will.
If the right conditions come together all of the given reasons for the
market to go up will change overnight. I'm not saying it will happen soon,
I'm just saying it can and has happened.

Regards,

Brent