Trading Calculator anymore and am more sucessful "going with the
market" vs trying to forecast tops and bottoms.

Steve in Dallas

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Fulks <bfulks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, July 11, 1998 10:30 pm
Subject: Re: FUTR-Ratchford'sFDates/TTC

>While I have not yet taken the time to evaluate the signals objectively,

That's the key - until you have done that....

You may not know, but there was a time when this list was inundated
with F
this and F that from Mr Ratchford, and I am sure it was his continual
promotion of himself that drove away an awful lot of the good,
experienced
people from  RT.

Time and time again, on this list, really experienced traders tried to get
Rick Ratchford to say something that was concrete and tradable about
his
F-dates, but we never ever got any answers.  From what he did post, it
seemed to be a hotch-potch of hocus pocus and when it finally dawned
on him
that most of the list were bored by his efforts to recruit us, he left in
high dugeon.

When someone can really quantify the trades taken and the money made
through
using  the Ratchford gismo, then I am sure we will all be the in van of the
applauders...

Until then, it is probably better to learn to trade - and use your money to
that end.

Happy Real Trading

Bill Eykyn