RE: Give me a break

This is the type of post I am talking about. To tell everyone the truth I
like Troutmans posts. But on the other hand he is a broker. Can't he give
us some good trading info.

Please Trountman help us out. Your a broker so therefore you MUST be a
better trader than everyone else on this board.

Im really not as big of a jerk as my last couple of post may have shown.

Just stirring the pot. And maybe make a couple of people share some good
trading ideas.

Rob