Coffe 2

Not many posts during the holiday so these two might be entertaining.

In the "price gif" we can see that we are right at wave 5 suport  (Low
KCU=108.00 on 0702)

108,75=W1=W5
108,75=61,8%of w1+w3 projected from top W4
108,06=261,8% Retracement of W4
107,95= 50% Expansion of W3
An Astonishing precise 1,8 cent wide cluster considering a span of 58 cents
from top to bottom.

In the Time.gif we can see the large cluster of time coincidences produced
by dynamic cycles From June 24 to July 8th, which indicates a T/C in this
period. Not
only Cycles, but also note how the fib series fit with Hs/Ls (233 = low in
the July Contr on 0626 - 0702 was a low in KCU but not in KCN)

Not shown is a Spiral Calendar study with 0702 as focus, showing Spiral
Calendar nubers 3 as a High, 4 a Low, 7L, 8L, 9L, 10L, 12L. 14L, 16H, 18H,
20L.
Please note that most are Lows (L) and most are even numbers. Please also
note the many high nubers, indicating that the T/C could be of significance
(20%?). The actual tops/bottoms were not more than 2 trading days away from
the theoretical Top/Bottom.

Thursdays low in the Sep/Dec contract was not confirmed by the July
contract creating a positive divergence.

MACD, RSI and ROC are also in divergence to price on different levels.

Finally I wuld like to note that Norman Winski in his Astro-Trend 97-98
written in February 1997 (!!!) (Yes-97) has June 25th as a Key date for
Coffee... (Now I waited until AFTER the fact - OK Norman?.... :)  :)

Oh I almost forgot - around July 4th Earth is farthest from the sun on its
trip around it, often coinciding with trend change in some markets. It has
happend 8 times in Coffee since 1973 as I said in last post)

Any suggestions on Hidden divergence?

Ross, I saw in one of your posts that you follow coffe - any suggestions?

I still can't get the hang of my Paint Shop. Before I installed 5.0, gifs
received just showed up filling the screen when I clicked on them in my
mail. And when
I sent a gif, they looked small on my screen but they were received in
natural size.
Now when I click on a gif, Paint Shop starts up and the gif is 1/2 size,
which of course I can enlarge with the Zoom, so it's mainly the sending
that givs me a problem. Even if I enlarge the picture before I save it,
it's sent in 1/2 size. I just don't get it. Your suggestion didn't work
Alan and yours didn't either Frode, but thanks anyway.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\Time2.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\wave5.gif"