Sv: Coffe 2

>Fra: nwinski

> My question to you is what major planetary
> picture indicates that Coffee
> is one of the main markets to watch at this time?  I don't see it.

The length of the analysis does not necessary reflect the importance of the
market. As you most certanly know (and I have come to learn....) it does
not even increase ones chances of being right beyond a certain point.
No, my intention was only to view the market from the different aspects I
know a little about - or have an opinion about.
I hope I didn't give the impression that the astrological aspects are the
MOST important part of the analysis and that they imply any direction of
the market or the power behind such a move.
The T/C could very well just be a short correction, but with the volatility
of Coffe, such a correction could also be rewarding, don't you think?
Furthermore, my post is not a recommendation to trade Coffe. like my other
posts it just shows ONE way to view or aproach a market. Perhaps it will
influence somebody else to do HIS analysis and form HIS opinion.

Well, you didn't ask for all this, but I think your question is well put
and reminded me that I should perhaps have included my comments in this
post in my earlier posts.

No I do not have the opinion that Coffee is the main market to watch at
this time, but we may have a bounce.

Regards
Stig