Re: Gen: The problem with the subject of systems.

dbtg,

Can't answer a few of your questions because I don't know about Conners
Vix, or the Trin Thrust. Regarding options, it sounds like you were trading
short term OEX straddles, I'm just guessing but I would imagine that big
numbers and wild volatility live at the OEX. I look at the Big market
sometimes just to see if the wind is still blowing that way. My guess(I
know nobody cares) is that we will see another rally into late June or
early July. I still feel that the market is very ripe and might just drop
off in the next year or two.

Option decay should be a regular mathematical relationship based on Theta
which always decreases at an increasing rate as time approaches zero. I
usually don't worry about Theta, it's there and I know it.

The markets are continually going through cycles of expansion and
contraction. When you know something like that, it's like knowing that a
river flows down hill. It should be possible to harness that phenomenon
like a paddle wheel mill harnesses a river.

> I expected this type of decay after Friday's report. Short straddle?
> strangle? ***Maybe, What is the volatility? My timing model would suggest
waiting until early next week.

Best Regards,

Brent

<realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; Scot Billington