Re: GEN - Options book

>Bor wrote: Sometime in late June a new options book titled " Trading Options Visually" will be available from Paul Forchione, publisher is TradeWinds

Paul is my broker, this gentleman is both astute in his knowledge of
options on futures especially, and has considerable breadth in his
overall market knowledge. I have been trading with him only a short
while, but have found him to be most compitent. I plan on buying 4 books
of his as presents for clients and my father.

For whatever that's worth, that's my two nickels.

John- In cloudy Santa Cruz, darn where this summer we keep hearing
about?