Update CycleTrader 5.0

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 HTML//EN">
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<META content=text/html;charset=iso-8859-1 http-equiv=Content-Type>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>Good Afternoon RTer's</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>I know there are a lot of CycleTrader Users out there, so I
thought I would bring you up to date on the the up and coming release of CT 5.0.
It should be going to beta testing in 2-3 weeks if all goes well. Depending on
how beta testing goes, which should be pretty smooth since their programmer is
quite good, it should not be long after that for the final release. One new
feature that has been talked about is the automation of the timing bands. Boy,
would that be great or what. More to follow as information comes
available.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Sincerely,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Richard J. Chehovin</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Wed Jun 03 16:37:54 1998