Re: Gen: The problem with the subject of systems.

In a message dated 98-06-03 11:16:39 EDT, pschmi02@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Their decision is often driven by fear;
 the fear of the missed opportunity.  Their mind
 will be screaming "quick get on the trade, you're
 going to miss it, so what if all your criteria for
 entering a trade have not been met?  Most of them
 have, so get on the trade.  The big traders
 wouldn't hang around."....."The leading traders
 have a different perspective on opportunity.
 Counter-intuitively they know opportunity knocks
 once, twice and then kicks the door down."

The above is EXACTLY right. Those who follow my trades know I miss LOTS and
LOTS of good moves each day. But unless an almost PERFECT signal fires, I am
not interested in the trade.

Be PATIENT. The market will be there tommorrow.

Peter