Re: DTN vs BMI et al

ariel@xxxxxxxx wrote:

> I was given choices when I signed up with BMI. You can commit to a
> yearly contract for "x" amount of dollars or you can pay more per month
> for a month to month contract. This seemed a prudent choice for a
> beginner. Changing to a yearly contract just took a call. I don't
> understand why you weren't given these choices.   Harry

When I signed up with BMI a number of years ago, Sales never said zip as
to the various options, Yearly, or month to month..  One has to READ the
contract. I think alot of people are used to having verbal disclosure
made by Sale in thier purchases.

Something I am sure some of us didn't do when signing up,  thus your
expectations are dashed.

Don