RE: DTN vs BMI et al

I'm sorry I got involved....sorry I made the suggestion to ban together
to help
this guy out.  I've had bad experiances with these data vendors. In my
case
Signal 5 yrs ago. They were missing blocks of trades with daily service
interruptions.
I paid them for days I received data only......they hounded me to death
for the balance.
It's amazing how friendly they are to me now that I'm part of a large
company!!!!

They are all whores trying to intmidate the small guys.........just my
opinion....don't respond!