RE: Larry Williams

I like Larry Williams alot.  His hot-line has been good.  Some of his
current recommendations are: get long BP, get short DMark, get long
Eurodollar, and wait for a pullback to get long Copper.  He fully caught
the big Bellies move, and has been long Cotton during this current
run-up.  He places his stops a ways away -- maybe too far for some.  He
uses COT data and some of the stronger seasonal tendancies.

His method seems simple, but logical.

Tim Proeber
tproeber@xxxxxxxxxx