Re: Larry Williams

I agree about Larry Williams

There's something negative to be said about any of these "tutors"...no one can
please everybody...but for value of what you get from these "$200 for the kit"
guys I think Larry stacks up pretty good...his video tapes are very
informative..there's very little hucksterism on them...they are just chalk
full of info...where as some of the others such as Ken Roberts use the videos
as infomercials and critique forums of their competitors....

Another thing I notice about Larry..He doesnt mince words..trading futures is
a tough eat'em up, spit'em out business....let's face it some of the others
such as the aforementioned Ken Roberts and Paul Judd and Jake Bernstein make
it sound like trading futures is like walking along the beach and finding a
treasure chest...its so easy....

We all know it isnt easy....it takes rigid discipline, nerves of steel and
extreme patience...

Most of all, you have to be able to do this business yourself...no seminar, no
$200 book with really large type and no 2 minute hotline is going to make you
rich...it just aint that easy.....

Rick