Re: [Fwd: Volitility and VIX]

To me, this is a reverse flame. I do not care about someone who is
managing 10M. It does me no good, and is self congratulatory.

Bruce, take a hike. Your condescending reply and vulgar remark is not
necessary. If you had something to offer it is lost in your presumption
that what you say is important to the rest of us.

--PJS