Re: GEN - NHNL

> that an explosion upward is imminent.  Inaddition the McClellan issue and
>> volume oscillators have made higher lows.  They are on the verge of
crossing
>> from below zero to above next week.

The McOsc has made higher lows, but so has price so I don't see a
divergence here. The McOsc is just not the place I look right now to make a
bullish case. At last week's all time closing high on the DJIA  the McOsc
was at -55. A very sick, very thin market.

About the only thing I see to bring the bulls cheer is the rampant
bearishness. My sentiment numbers on from my web site are more bearish then
they have EVER been since I started collecting the numbers a year ago -
considerably more bearish than last October/November. I still can't figure
that out, and it is the only thing that has me holding back on loading the
boat on a short...

good trading,
Jeff

jwalker@xxxxxxxxxxx