Re: GEN: Dual monitor

I am running Win98 Beta 3 (about $40.00)with four monitors and four $40.00 video
cards (3 PCI and 1 AGP ).... works great !  You have to be careful that you have
enough motherboard "slots" and IRQ's (I have a scssi motherboard so the IRQ's are
no problem).

The nice thing about the Win 98 is that each monitor can have a different
resolution setting. With a multiple monitor card you are stuck with one setting
for all your monitors. Win 98 Beta 3 runs better than any of my Win 95 machines. I
have had no software program conflicts using the Win 98 Beta 3.

My 2 cents worth.

Richard