[Fwd: Volitility and VIX]

Date: Thu, 21 May 1998 19:33:47 -0500
From: "Bruce E. Harrison" <trader@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: BrentinUtahsDixie <brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Volitility and VIX

Dear Brent,
    I see flaming is a common practice on this list.  I never received any reply
from you. and even if I did I only posted 2 days ago.  I am a CTA managing over
10m in assets and don't always have time to respond immeditely.  I am glad you
won't be helping me and don't want any contact with you!  I have more important
things to do then deal with a__ h____ like you.  Under USC 1123 if I receive any
personal E-mail from you I will charge you $500.00USD per kbyte of storage space
on my server.

Thank-you
B. Harrison