PSYCHOLOGY OF TRADING

Hi,

   I just had a long conversation with another trader on this desk about
psycholoy
and trading.  We both agreed that overcoming self-doubt, diffusing your
negative past,
and getting some of the emotion out of your day are some big keys to
being profitable.

  I was lucky enough to meet a woman named Ruth Roosevelt (yes , she's
related to that
Roosevelt). She deals almost exclusively with traders (she has trading
experiance) and
has dealt w/ some famous guys on the street. She has written several
articles for
Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities and she helps traders
overcome
whatever emotions might hamper good traders from making money.

She's located in Manhatten (Wall Street area)  Her # is 800-692-0080
She also sells tapes
if you can't make it to NY

I have absolutely NO Connection with her and am just passing this
recommendation along because
she helped me....and my P&L shows it.

You can mention me (MItch Tullman ) if you want.