BMI on the rocks?

I use BMI satellite to feed my stock and option data in realtime.  The
daily volume accumulations in realtime for stocks have been hosed for a
week now, not sure about options.  BMI has stopped answering their
tech-support phoneline... an e-mail early last week got a "we're working
on it" response.  BMI is rapidly losing credibility as a reliable data
source.

	Not sure if it's related, but my tick files for XAU and SOX also went
south last Wednesday, 4/29... near as I can tell, no data was received
from open thru 1430EST.  I believe these are both AMEX indices, so don't
know if it was the datafeed, or tape from AMEX.  I use Ensign to receive
my data, but can convert a few other sources, certainly ASCII.  I would
be most appreciative to anyone who has 30-minute files and could send
them to me.

	Can anyone help me acquire this data?

Good Trading, hopefully with Good Data...

Dick Crotinger