Re: YOUR SYSTEM

This is to John and Philip and anyone else who was offended by my
mentioning the commercial applications of such a system:

I apologize.  I was addressing a select few who had asked about the
signals.  I should have emailed those people privately.  Again, I
apologize.

This forum is for the exchange of ideas.  I gave you my best trading
ideas.  Now, does anyone have any ideas of their own regarding these
SYSTEMS or systems of their own?  You know, suggestions regarding other
asset classes to trade in zone 4 or other ways to trade Select funds.  I
look forward to any responses whose premise lies in the interest of
research.

Bill Bancroft