Psychology of Trading

Trader&quot;. I am curious as to whether any of you have an opinion of
this book. One thing he says that caught my attention is that deep down
inside, many traders like to avoid taking responsibility for their
trading decisions. If that be so, I was thinking, that may be a factor in
our great interest in systems. If the system says buy or sell, and I do,
then I don't have to take responsibility for that trade in my internal
thought processes.</div>

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br>
Jerry Brunet
jbrunet@xxxxxxxxxx<br>
Brunet Computer Systems
jbrunet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>
Canfield, Ohio U.S.A.                                <br>
Business:<a href="http://www.brunetcomputer.com/"; eudora="autourl">
http://www.brunetcomputer.com<br>
</a>Personal:
http://www.cisnet.com/jbrunet/<br>
Jesus is the only One Who can run my life without destroying me in the
process. <br>
</x-html>From ???@??? Sun Aug 09 13:36:35 1998