Re: on line stock brokers

<< You problem is exactly why I will only use electronic brokers that have a
 direct dial line into their computer such as E*Trade (and others).  Their
 prices are higher than I like and I have considered leaving them numerous
 times but I can always (almost) get through on their direct line and
 place/change my orders.  The Internet, as a rule is too slow for me and I
 frequently log off, go to the "E*trade Navigator" and make my trades.
Without
 this feature I doubt if I would be making any money any money at all.

 Norm

Norm,
I know exactly what you mean.  I guess that's why I've kept my Scwab account
as well.  I can always get through on their own software.  What are Etrades
commissions?

Jim