Re: on line stock brokers

You problem is exactly why I will only use electronic brokers that have a
direct dial line into their computer such as E*Trade (and others).  Their
prices are higher than I like and I have considered leaving them numerous
times but I can always (almost) get through on their direct line and
place/change my orders.  The Internet, as a rule is too slow for me and I
frequently log off, go to the "E*trade Navigator" and make my trades.  Without
this feature I doubt if I would be making any money any money at all.

Norm