RE: on line stock brokers

I use DLJ Direct.  I find the fills and executions pretty good and I track where my order is on a Market Maker Screen so I know when they post my order.  I have found that not every on line broker actually posts the orders But DLJ does and I'am happy with them.  There is one extra benefit in that they have this great commision structure where I can scale in or out of a position and pay one commision.  For example,  I can buy 200 shares of XYZ stock and then later that day buy 300 and then later 500.  Three seperate transactions but they charge me one commision as long its the same day.  Makes it neat if you play spreads.

Miles