Re: The Company - Recording Trading Orders

Hi Ted,

You wrote:
>Does anybody know where you can get a gadget to insert the "BEEP"
>in the phone conversation so that it's not necessary to warn the other
>party that the conversation is being recorded.

I thought it was a requirement in many countries including the USA for
all domestic telephone answering machines to beep when recording a
conversation. Certainly all the various Panasonic phones with built-in
answer machines that I have purchased in the States have this feature.

Regards,

Michael Soliatis