Fwd: The Company - Recording Trading Orders

In a message dated 98-03-20 09:59:04 EST, tedj@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Does anybody know where you can get a gadget to insert the "BEEP"
 in the phone conversation so that it's not necessary to warn the other
 party that the conversation is being recorded. >>

May not be exactly what you had in mind, but years ago I purchased a Sony
telephone with answering machine & the works.  I can use it to record a
conversation with it beeping.