Re: The Company - Recording Trading Orders

Demark, a mail order catelog has one that I have used for 5 years called
Tele-Recorder 500 for approx. $60.00.  You can use the beep or turn it off.
 You also don't have to tell anyone you are recording them if its at your
home and part of your normal business practices.

At 11:12 AM 3/20/98 -0500, Ken A wrote:
>Ted,
>
>I have an answering machine that has an option to tape record
>conversations  -with beeps.  Bellsouth, model 1171.  I think I paid about
>60$ or so a couple of years ago.
>
>Ken
>
>----------------------
>

>>Does anybody know where you can get a gadget to insert the "BEEP"
>>in the phone conversation so that it's not necessary to warn the other
>>party that the conversation is being recorded.  I've  vainly searched
>>the
>>web and other places for either a tape recorder interfaced to a phone
>>line or a simple beeper to be used with a recorder.  I don't need a
>>ex-
>>pensive commercial system with large reel to reel tapes.
>>
>>Beep,
>>
>>Ted

>Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Bruce Harrison
<mailto://trader@xxxxxxxxxx>