Re: End of Day Data Vendors

greene@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> > Andrew I must recommend CSI Unfair Advantage, the only disadvantage is
> > that they only allocate you one download per day...
>
> I wouldn't call that a disadvantage - I'd call that a deal breaker.  I've
> been downloading data once a day for maybe 5 years now - and it's normal to
> have a telephone communications break every couple of weeks or so during a
> download (more often during thunder storm season).  So if I get cut off in
> the middle of a call - I can't get my data that day?  Thanks - but no
> thanks.  Robyn

 Folks...CSI Unfair Advantage has no stipulation that you can only update with
the internet once per day. In fact, if you get an early update and then pick up
a later update, this product even rechecks the data you have already
distributed in case they found errors since you last updated that day! Or if
you updated and some late markets were not updated, you get a partial update.
So, this was a bad rap. I often use more than one update.

Timothy Morge