Re: End of Day Data Vendors

> Andrew I must recommend CSI Unfair Advantage, the only disadvantage is
> that they only allocate you one download per day...

I wouldn't call that a disadvantage - I'd call that a deal breaker.  I've
been downloading data once a day for maybe 5 years now - and it's normal to
have a telephone communications break every couple of weeks or so during a
download (more often during thunder storm season).  So if I get cut off in
the middle of a call - I can't get my data that day?  Thanks - but no
thanks.  Robyn