Re: End of Day Data Vendors

There is also Dial data  and Telescan   Dial is in Brooklyn, I think, and
has internet access and a flat rate unlimited download which includes 2
years of back data prices are determined by which markets you want to DL.
They also have basic fundamental data available.   Telescan is in Houston
and have fundamental data availble as well.  I'm not sure how their pricing
works though.

<realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; SciLink List <scilink@xxxxxxxxxx>