Re: End of Day Data Vendors

> Dial Data is way more expensive (when last I looked which was a year or so
> ago.) and customer service is nonexistent!

I disagree.  I get all mutual funds and indicators/indices for $20/month.  Not
bad (for my needs).

As for service - I haven't needed it often - but when I did - it was good (I
was setting up symbols for downloading with my ancient DOS Downloader - and the
service rep spent time with his supervisor - who was the only person there who
remembered the DOS Downloader <g> - to help me set things up properly).

FWIW - I had used DialData before - in 1994-95 - to help a friend beta test a
program he wrote.  And it was horrible then.  I noticed a big change between
1994-95 and late 1997.  Robyn