RE: End of Day Data Vendors

Robyn,

Compare the costs:

Telescan gives all that your gettting plus unlimited stocks, futures,
mutual funds, options, and anything else you can imagine for $29/mo.  Add
that all up with Dial Data and you come to close if not over $100/mo.  To
me, this slightly more expensive. And if I'm remebering correctly with Dial
Data (prior 1997) there's hidden costs.

All data except EOD futures and options has had acceptable quality from
Telescan including indicators and mutual funds.  For anything but options
and futures it's a good deal.  It would be an even better deal if they
increased the quality (even slightly) of their futures data.

Good Customer Serivce means not being put on hold for 30 minutes and then
being disconnected which routinely happened to me with Dial Data.  It's
good to see they are making inroads.

Brian.