Re: Computer Slow Down

Mr. Lynn et all,

I have been using "Norton Utilities for Windows 95" for about three
months and it has made a big difference for me. I still get the slow
downs but now, at least, I can determine what the cause is and
correct it. (Actually the Norton program does that!) In Win95 you
have to dump the recycle bin often or it will load the hard disk up
and slow things down, especially if you get and delete  a lot of
email.

I think I paid $59 or so at OfficeMax for the program.

HOpe this helps.

Ed Hanley