From:  "Bob Young" (reply to:
polaris3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)[SMTP:polaris3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (MIME) (actually
from: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)]
Sent:  Wednesday, March 04, 1998 9:40 AM
To:  realtraders
Subject:  Re: Neutral Investing

Thanks to all those who responded to my post of yesterday under this
subject.

I found this web page after I posted ......

http://www.tscn.com/wsc/Market-Neutral_System_-_Sample_and_Description.htm

It promotes a $19 per month newsletter which specifically tracks a system
such as I described in my post.
They are specific about recommendations, picking 3 new longs and 3 new
shorts
each month, with a hold
time of 5 months, so the total portfolio would contain 30 stocks, which
is
manageable for a small account
(less than 6 figures).  There are many hedge funds which do this type of
thing, but all require a 7 figure
account.

I have written to the contact address on the web page, asking for more
details of methodology and track
record.  If anyone else has an interest, and reads the web page, I would
be
interested in comments.

Thanks
Bob