Re: Computer Slow Down

I have been reading about TS users' problems with slowdowns and lockups.

I have had similar problems for the last week or so.  I just got through talking to
Omega Research, and the tech helped me clean up the system by deleting some files
(i.e., temp files).  It has speeded up the system.

Email to www.omegaresearch.com Tech support.  They will help you clean up the system.

Girish Patel, M.D.

Peter M. Perry wrote:

> Todd Horton wrote:

> > try this
> > http://www.hp.europe.de/weber/freemem.htm
> >
> > for metastock support and daily data cheap try Pisces bbs.
> > (773)281-6945
>
> Todd,
>
> Did you try defragmenting your hard disk.  There is a windows application to do
> this.  Type defragment in the help search window and it will put you in the correct
> application.  Then just follow the instructions.
>
> Peter Perry

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard207.vcf"