Re: Prophet Data

I would add that I initially had problems getting my data from Prophet, on the
30 day trial, and then a couple of times after that.  But I emailed them about
the problems, and did get a reasonable response each time. ( Once the problem
was something I was doing, and they pointed that out, but in a gracious way,
that did not make me feel more silly than I had made myself feel!) They seemed
to have improved their service just in the 3 months I have been using them,
and I get much faster downloads.  I understand they changed some of their
equipment, and the change has made that difference!

Maurice Sonnenwirth

<< Marc,
 	Unfortunate Problem. I have not had this sort of trouble myself. I know
 that for the money I am not going to get a lot of service but they have
 been reasonably helpful and fairly responsive to my inquiries. I have tried
 about 7 different data services and I had to pay for any service I ordered
 whether it was useful or compatible or not.  >>