DialData

Dear Sir:

This is to report a serious trouble with downloading the data from
DialData for the last week or so.. Every day, I have experienced serious
difficulty logging on to the site from  TS downloader.  It takes several
attempts to log on.  Today, for example, I hve not been able to log on
or download the data until now, after trying for over two hours.  It
becomes expensive, with the ISDN line.

Further, on Feb.2, 1998, when I was finally able to download the data, a
large number of charts had corrupt data.

I subscribe to RealTrader's forum, and for the last week or so, there
has been extensive discussion about poor service by DialData.  There are
many TS users on this forum, who are extremely unhappy with DialData
service.

Only reason I use that service is because there is seamless integration
of data with Omega Research historical CD.  You must act to improve the
services by DialData, because you are a major provider of their data to
users like me.

I will appreciate if you can help improve the situation immediately.

Sincerely:

Girish Patel, M.D.

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\vcard203.vcf"