Technical Trading

I have found that with any system, you can "over filter" weither it is by
adding seasonal considerations or just too many filters.

I believe that the trick is when adding filters one must be sure that the
filters do not contradict each other.  When this happens you have created
your own version of chaos (IMHO).

I have missed opportunities in the past because even though I got a signal
to buy I postponed the trade because I didn't want to "go against the
seasonal tendency".  In most cases I was lead astray.  In my opinion, if
you are following seasonals - follow seasonals (of course with technical
backup) - and if you have a signal generating system follow it - and
expecially if you are a very short term trader.

Kind regards,

Yorker