Re: MOON -Reply/trading plans

Clyde, my charts may be pretty, but yours are really swinging.  If only I
could figure out the date/time scale.  Did you ever consider adjusting the
swings for implied volatility?  Same for Ron's correlation studies.  Seems
to me that unless some biasing for the rise of IV over the years is taken
into account when comparing decades of data/

Here is another interesting view that seems to have some use when planning
the next day and picking price probabilities.  These are done in MetaStock.
 Cone1 shows the probability forecast for 01/07 and Cone2 shows it for
01/08.  Additional comments are on the charts.

BobR
http://www.oextrader.com

At 01:19 PM 1/8/98 -0600, Clyde Lee wrote:
>Traders,
>
>I too offer thanks for the complement.
>
>As you folks know I trade with SwingMachine so I have to do things
>that look not quite as pretty as Bob's but for those interested this is
>how my screen looks during the day.
>
>It also agrees with Bot.
>
>Clyde
>
>bobrabcd wrote:
>
>> Thanks for the compliment.  Just for that you get a peek at two charts that
>> are somewhat encouraging for the afternoon.  Flow rate is going positive
>> and the OEX seems to be nearly finished testing the lower pivots.
>>
>> BobR
>>
>> At 12:55 PM 1/8/98 EST, TQuinn211 wrote:
>> >Steve  and Company.
>> >
>> >Don't know if the post concerning Norman's projections was what you were
>> >looking to receive, but their was one other post that was on the forum
>> back in
>> >Also there are some outstanding traders on this forum that provide great
>> >insights/projections. Folks like Clyde, Norm,  John BobR,  Shay, and Walt
>> just
>> >to name a very few.

>Clyde Lee   Chairman/CEO        (Home of SwingMacine)
>SYTECH Corporation              email:   <clydelee@xxxxxxx>
>7910 Westglen, Suite 105        Work:    (713) 783-9540
>Houston,  TX  77063             Fax:     (713) 783-1092
>

>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\smdemo.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\cone2.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\cone1.gif"