Re: MOON -Reply/trading plans

Thanks for the compliment.  Just for that you get a peek at two charts that
are somewhat encouraging for the afternoon.  Flow rate is going positive
and the OEX seems to be nearly finished testing the lower pivots.

BobR

At 12:55 PM 1/8/98 EST, TQuinn211 wrote:
>Steve  and Company.
>
>Don't know if the post concerning Norman's projections was what you were
>looking to receive, but their was one other post that was on the forum
back in
>November.
>
>It came originally from H.L.Camp's website and talked about certain days
>before and after the full moon being very bearish.
>
>The site is www.programtrading.com.
>
>They also have fair value numbers posted daily and pattern recognition
>projections for the next trading day.
>
>Their forecast for Wed in particular was right on, including the potential
for
>a reversal late in the trading day That particular forecast took into
>consideration the effects of the Full Moon.
>
>You can receive a copy of their original post by sending them an e-mail. Just
>follow the directions on the site.  By the way they most likely try to sell
>you something.
>
>I have no experiences with their products or services and no affiliation with
>them except to review their info every morning as part of my preparation for
>the trading day.
>
>As a side note, in regards to the recent discussion on trading plans:
>
>Make sure you not only do your own technical work but visit other web
sites to
>get a "feel" of what others may be seeing,  and /or  thinking as  part of
your
>preparation for the trading day.
>
>That type of routine is an important part of your trading plan.
>
>One additional site I like is www.avidtrader.com
>
>Also there are some outstanding traders on this forum that provide great
>insights/projections. Folks like Clyde, Norm,  John BobR,  Shay, and Walt
just
>to name a very few.
>I always look forward to reading their e-mail.
>
>My Thanks to all.
>

>Trust this helps.
>
>All the best.
>
>Terry Quinn

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\oexP0108.gif"

Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\flow0108.gif"