Re: Bum Steer on Internet Charges

Real Traders,
	We have a bum steer here I suckered for it and found out that a decision
on this action was made on this matter in may of 1997. Thankfully; and I
quote," The FCC decided in May 1997 NOT to allow imposition of interstate
access charges on Internet service providers. There is no comment period
currently open in this proceeding." Mr.Fredette, lets do our homework
before flying off the handle.

Brent