ADMIN: RE: Trendy Signals on RT

In a recent email Alan Harris said:

ps:  Offer to post the Trendy signals here was turned down by the
Moderators.

I want to reply publicly to this as well as confer privately with Mr.
Harris to see if there's a way in which we can do this.

First, I want to thank Mr. Harris for asking permission to post his
system's signals on a daily basis. I don't have a problem with anyone
posting informative and useful articles to RealTraders. In fact, I don't
have a problem with people posting signals from their systems as long as
they give us some rationale for it. As you can see, people do that
intermittantly. On the other hand, if you do it on a daily basis as Mr.
Harris has offered, you get onto a slippery slope of sorts with regard to
our non-commercial policy. I admit, this is where there's a very fine line
and I respect the fact that these signal posts would be "useful." But the
problem is I don't want this to turn into a competition in which other
vendors feel they too have to come out and do the same thing. We want to
keep the focus away from brands and more on methodology. We can argue, of
course, all day about this, but at some point someone has to make a
decision as to where to draw the line.

But as I say, I will talk to Mr. Harris privately as I'm sure that others
on the list would like to get access to his information.

Eddie Kwong