ADMIN: Unable to read posts???

Realtraders,

   I was recently informed by some AOL members that on some occasions,
particular posts are encoded when received by AOL members and are thus
unable to 'view' the charts that are accompanying the post.  This
experience can be seen with my resent post of my Symmetry analysis as of
11/7/97.  Since AOL rarely decodes complex multipart email posts, you will
need to use an after market decoder.  A good program for such decoding is
call XferPro by Sabasoft and can be downloaded on the internet at:

                                http://www.sabasoft.com/info/prod.htm

Personally, I use version 1.1 and find it very easy and extremely fast.
This is, or at least was, a shareware program and registration is
optional....I will leave that decision up to you.

Hope this helps,
John Boggio
PS Digest users may also need such a software to properly view the entire
digest.